RockReef are pleased to announce the re-opening of RockReef indoor activities on Saturday 25th July. RockReef is located at the end of Bournemouth Pier and will be re-opening all 28 climbing walls, the HighLine aerial obstacle course and the Vertical slide activities. Unfortunately, the cave and the leap of faith remain closed but they hope to be able to reopen these activities soon.
Lots of extra measures have been put in place to ensure everyone has an amazing time, as safely as possible in the ‘new normal’
- REDUCED SESSION SIZES– Session sizes have been reduced to make social distancing easier.
- BOOK ONLINE & SAVE– Pre-booking your RockReef experience online will avoid unnecessary waiting in reception and will save you money! All on-line bookings receive free pier toll entry.
- FACE COVERINGS– A hygiene screen has been installed on reception and all staff will be wearing face visors. We’d love you to wear a face covering but it’s not essential. If you decide to wear one, please bring your own. We just ask that it fits securely with no loose material. Unfortunately, we can’t allow anyone to climb with a scarf or balaclava as we want you to have a safe and fun experience! Face mask are available to purchase if required.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING– When you visit, you will see new signage to guide you and help you to keep your distance.
- ENHANCED CLEANING– We will ask all our guests to use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and our staff will be cleaning more regularly with frequent cleaning of all regular touch points such as door handles and railings.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS– Contactless payments will be encouraged whilst on site.
RockReef have been given the ‘Good To Go’ industry mark showing they are following all government and public health guidance to make your visit as safe as possible. More detailed information on the steps being taken to help protect guests and employees are available on the website www.rockreef.co.uk
Marketing Manager Sarah hunter commented “It’s been a long 3 months without anyone to enjoy our climbing facilities but we are so pleased we are able to open most of our activities again and really can’t wait see everyone back in RockReef having fun. We have limited our opening hours and session times so it’s really important for people to book in advance to make sure they get a space.”
Opening times will be Thursday – Sunday, first session at 10am and last session starting at 4pm until 5:30pm. All online bookings receive free pier toll entry…