City Cruises Poole
We offer a range of trips including Harbour Cruises, Swanage and Poole Day trips, Sea Train Adventure, Dining Cruises, Birdwatching & Fireworks Cruises, Christmas Festive & Party Cruises and we are available for Private Hire for Birthdays, Wedding Receptions, Corporate Parties and much more!
For cruise dates and times, see the website.
Poole Quay: BH15 1BQ
Swanage Pier: BH19 2AW
We operate the largest fleet of boats in Poole Quay with 6 boats, the largest of which can accommodate up to 150 people for a daytime cruise and 120 for an evening cruise.
Sailing from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. We offer a range of trips including Harbour Cruises, Swanage and Poole Day trips, Sea Train Adventure, Birdwatching & Fireworks Cruises, Dining Cruises and many more. Our vessels have a fully stocked licensed bar onboard and live commentary is given on every cruise.
Open air viewing areas, with boats designed for all-weather visibility. Award-winning daytime and evening cruises, with toilets.
Wheelchair access is limited, guests would need to be able to walk across the gangway from the dock to the boat and the wheelchair can be accommodated on the cruise for the duration of the event.
- Halloween Cruise – 28th October 2023
- Christmas Party Cruises – 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd December 2023
- Sail with Santa – 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th December 2023
- Christmas Lights Cruise – every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 30th November 2023
- Festive Harbour Cruise – every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday November & December 2023
- Swanage Jurassic Circular Cruise – Daily from 1st April – 31stOctober 2024
- Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise – Daily from 1st April – 31st October 2024
- Sea Train Adventure – Daily from 1st April – 31st October 2024
- Sightseeing Bus & Boat Combination – Daily from April – September 2024
- Wareham Evening Cruise – Dates TBC – spring / summer 2024
- Harbour Lights Cruise – Everyday through summer school holidays
- Fish & Chips Cruise – Tuesday, Wednesday (school holidays) & Saturdays from April to September 2024
- Fireworks Cruise – Every Thursday from 25th July – 29th August 2024 and Tuesday 5th November 2024 – TBC
- Birdwatching Cruise – 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st May, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th June & 5th July 2024
- Elvis Presley Cruise – Dates TBC
- Christmas Party Cruises – 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st December 2024
- Sail with Santa – 30th November, 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th December 2024
- Christmas Lights Cruise – every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 28th November 2024
- Festive Harbour Cruise – every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday November & December 2024