City Cruises Poole
We offer a range of trips including Harbour Cruises, Swanage and Poole Day trips, Sea Train Adventure, Dining Cruises, Birdwatching & Fireworks Cruises, Christmas Festive & Party Cruises and we are available for Private Hire for Birthdays, Wedding Receptions, Corporate Parties and much more!
For cruise dates and times, see the website.
Poole Quay: BH15 1BQ
Swanage Pier: BH19 2AW
We operate the largest fleet of boats in Poole Quay with 6 boats, the largest of which can accommodate up to 200 people for a daytime cruise and 150 for an evening cruise.
Sailing from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. We offer a range of trips including Harbour Cruises, Swanage and Poole Day trips, Sea Train Adventure, Birdwatching & Fireworks Cruises, Dining Cruises and many more. Our vessels have a fully stocked licensed bar onboard and live commentary is given on every cruise.
Open air viewing areas, with boats designed for all-weather visibility. Award-winning daytime and evening cruises, with toilets.
Wheelchair access is limited, guests would need to be able to walk across the gangway from the dock to the boat and the wheelchair can be accommodated on the cruise for the duration of the event.
- Poole Harbour & Islands Circular Cruise – Daily from 1st April – 31st October 2022
- Swanage Jurassic Circular Cruise – Daily from 1st April – 31st October 2022
- Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise – Daily from 1st April – 31st October 2022
- Sea Train Adventure – Daily from 1st April – 31st October 2022
- Sightseeing Bus & Boat Combination – Daily from 9th April – 25th September 2022
- Poole Lunch Cruise – Daily from 16th April 2022
- Poole Afternoon Tea Cruise – Daily from 16th April 2022
- Wareham Evening Cruise – 14th, 29th May, 12th, 28th June, 12th, 13th July, 10th August 2022
- Harbour Lights Cruise – 9th -17th April, 28th – 31st May, 1st – 30th June, 1st – 31st July, 1st – 31st August, 1st – 4th September 2022
- Fish & Chips Cruise – 13th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 23rd April, 28th, 31st May then every Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday in June, July, August & 3rd September 2022
- Fireworks Cruise – Every Thursday from 21st July – 25th August 2022
- Birdwatching Cruise – 13th, 20th, 27th May, 3rd, 10th, 24th June & 1st July 2022
- Jubilee Afternoon Tea Cruise – 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th June 2022
- Elvis Presley Cruise – 3rd June 2022
- Best of British Jubilee Cruise with DJ – 2nd, 4th, 5th June 2022
- Christmas Party Cruise – 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th December 2022
- Sail with Santa Cruise – 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th December 2022