Dorset Heavy Horse Farm Park
Dorset’s hidden gem – an award-winning family run farm park offers a unique day out for every generation with a full list of events for both adults & children! Enjoy a unique farm experience at one of the last heavy horse centres left in the UK!
Open: April – October 2023, 10am-4pm. Closed Monday and Tuesday during Dorset term time. Open 7 days a week during Dorset holidays. Online booking is essential via the website. Dog friendly attraction.
Edmondsham Road, Verwood, BH21 5RJ.
“A day out delivered with passion…”
The Dorset Heavy Horse Farm Park invites visitors of ALL ages to escape to the enchanting rural countryside and discover the history of the faithful Heavy Horses which powered man for generations. It is recommended arriving early to benefit from the FULL DAY of educational & hand’s on events for BOTH Adults & Children!
Whether you are a family group, grandparent or young couple join us for a unique farm experience delivered by people with a pure passion for what they do!
- Heavy Horse Carriage Rides
- Tractor Trailer AND tractor Bunker Rides
- Educational tours and presentations with the Heavy Horses
- Hands on ‘interactive’ farmyard feeding tours for budding little farmers!
- Animal petting & pony grooming
- Romany Caravans & vintage vehicle displays
- Exhibits from days gone by
- WW1 field trenches!
- Adventure play park
- Vintage fairground rides
- Play barns, pedal tractors & pedal go-carts
- Friendly farm animals
* All activities are INCLUDED in admission
SEE THE FULL DAILY LIST OF EVENTS ON THE WEBSITE & VISIT ‘SMOKEY JOE’S RUSTIC CAFÉ!