The Tank Museum will host its third wellness event on 5 October 2023, to shine…
RockReef are extremely excited to announce that the PierZip will re-open on Saturday 11th July. The PierZip is located at the end of Bournemouth Pier and is the world’s first pier to shore zip wire! You climb the tower at the end of the pier and launch yourself off the platform, zip surfing 250 metres out over the sea, landing on the beach below.
Extra measures have been put in place to ensure everyone has an amazing ride, as safely as possible in the ‘new normal’
- REDUCED SESSION SIZES – Session sizes have been reduced to make social distancing easier.
- BOOK ONLINE & SAVE – Pre-booking your PierZip experience online will avoid unnecessary
waiting in reception and will save you money! All on-line bookings receive free pier toll
- FACE COVERINGS – A hygiene screen has been installed on reception and all staff will be
wearing face visors. We’d love you to wear a face covering but it’s not essential. If you decide to wear one, please bring your own. We just ask that it fits securely with no loose material. Unfortunately, we can’t allow anyone to ride with a scarf or balaclava as we want you to have a safe and fun experience! Face mask are available to purchase if required.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – When you visit, you will see new signage to guide you and help you to keep your distance.
- ENHANCED CLEANING – We will ask all our guests to use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and our staff will be cleaning more regularly with frequent cleaning of all regular touch points such as door handles and railings.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS – Contactless payments will be encouraged whilst on site.
More detailed information on the steps being taken to help protect guests and employees are available on the website www.rockreef.co.uk
Marketing Manager Sarah hunter commented “After being closed for 3 months, we are so pleased to be opening again and really can’t wait to welcome everyone back for some adrenaline fuelled fun. The PierZip is truly a unique and unforgettable experience and is a great way to let off some steam and have some fun, and there’s no other place you will see such spectacular views of the Bournemouth coastline as you fly above the sea!”
Sessions are very limited so make sure you book in advance www.rockreef.co.uk